Thursday, September 30, 2010

Videos from NY

At long last, I'm finally posting the videos from our New York trip at the beginning of the month. See? I make good on my promises... eventually!! Sliding at the Park Swinging with Aunt Tara's help Parker talks to Aunt Tara Maia's first Pony Ride. Incidentally, as we were watching this today, Maia announced: That's my friend, Zoe! Maia rides the Ladybug ride (I think this was the first time) Maia bouncing. I love how, even though this girl was a complete stranger, Maia decides she's a friend and tries to hold her hand. Maia bouncing more, later. At this point, she's pretty tired, and it's starting to show! Rollercoaster! Maia and Rachael are in the 2nd to last car. Papa and Maia go down the Big Green Slide. Briefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment