Thursday, September 23, 2010

Skype

On Sunday mornings, Ray and I attempt to drink coffee (recently returning to my food repertoire now that I'm no longer pregnant and disliking coffee... and Parker seems to be fine with it!) and do the crossword. Maia likes listening to "crossword music" (classical). After we finish the crossword, we often call Ray's folks to check in. Sometimes we use Skype and video chat with them, or Aunt Tara and the kids.
Now that I'm back to work, time is a little brief for getting much done around the house. So I took part of a Saturday afternoon to pack up some of the clothes Maia has outgrown. She was happy to follow me around and ask "What's That?" a million times.
She's a closet rocker
... who did not want her picture taken. But I got a couple anyway.
We also found a Yankees hat that she received when she was an infant, and now finally fits her!
And because I was busy and preoccupied... her suitcase was still in her room from Labor Day weekend. She thought she'd check it out.



Parker is getting so big! He also really likes to sit more upright in his swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment