Monday, April 26, 2010

Maia loves heels!

As soon as Maia gets home from daycare, we usually take off her shoes, because we're not interested in getting accidentally kicked while we cuddle or play. As we all know, Maia LOVES shoes. She used to not really appreciate the taking off of her shoes. Recently, however... she changed her mind. Shooos off, momma? I take off her shoes, and she immediately rushes to the mud room to pull out a pair of mine to wear instead. She likes my heels the best. She actually walks around in them pretty well... and I assume she probably really likes the noise that they make. It's important to accessorize, and Maia also loves purses.
And, like a Television Housewife from the 50's, she also "vacuums" in her heels!
So here she is walking in my shoes, and showing off her "mad scientist" laugh that daddy taught her.

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine came to visit over the weekend because she had a business meeting in the city here. Of course she couldn't wait to get out of her heels, and Avery rushed over and put them on. She LOVED clacking around on the tile. It's so funny when they try to be big girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just commented with my friends Google account...

    ReplyDelete