Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Maia's Pak-pak

I love sites like babysteals.com, kidsteals.com and babyhalfoff.com. A special baby or kid item at 50% off (or more) each day until they're all sold out. I've gotten my favorite swaddling blankets, sleep sacks and kid friendly cds that way. So I happened to catch this little back pack that doubles as a harness in the event that we need to keep tabs on her in a large crowd (Ray's not a fan of that part, but it's totally detachable). And it was less than a comparable one at Target and Meijer, cuter, and actually has more storage space.
Maia was delighted, and wanted to wear it immediately!
And she continued to wear it for about half-an-hour until I finally made her take it off. However, she still frequently asks me in the morning if she can wear her 'pak-pak!'

No comments:

Post a Comment