Sunday, August 22, 2010

Videos. Lots of Videos.

I'm very behind on getting videos uploaded, so here are a bunch of them from the last few weeks.
First: Maia at the Park. Doing her goofy prance on the playground equipment.
Parker gets some Tummy Time.
 
Maia's birthday. Opening some bubbles...

... and the bubble mower.
 
Then using the bubble mower. One of her commonly repeated phrases right now is That scared me! While she is making a lot of progress learning how to identify some emotions and verbalize them, she often uses That scared me! to indicate that something surprised her, and also that she just noticed something for the first time, in addition to something really scaring or startling her.
Parker's limbs a' flailing! He's getting more active. Right before I started filming, he was smiling like crazy. That stopped as soon as I started filming, of course.
A conversation with Maia while she finishes her dinner. It seems to be a lot about bad choices she and her friends make, and came following a lot of talk about songs they sing at daycare (T2 is the Toddler 2 room, for toddlers 2-3ish, which she moved up to in early July). And then, in true toddler fashion, she changes subjects completely, and combines different events and completely made up things.
It's like this all the time. This girl can talk.
Here, Maia was bringing Parker his blanket, but decides to pat his head instead. She really was gentle, but Parker is a fantastically noisy alarm for "My big sister is touching my head!" Also funny is the end, where she gives the fakest cry ever in response to not bumping her chin (she says I need bonk my chin! right before she pretends to do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment