Friday, December 25, 2009

Talking to Daddy

On the evening of the 23rd, Ray gave me my first Christmas present, telling me I needed to figure it out before Christmas. And what was it? An HD digital camcorder! Woo! So here was an opportunity to try it out. Christmas Eve morning... Maia and I were just getting ready for the arrival of our guests. Ray had to work, and had called to check in. We finished our conversation, but Maia was upset that she didn't get the chance to talk to him. So we called back, and Ray's co-workers were confused by the animals Ray was naming off (What does a lion say?) so he was also explaining to them that he was speaking with his daughter. I have spent a LOT of time trying to figure out how to get these HUGE files edited and uploadable, and think that I've finally got it. However, until I get better at it (and have more patience) I think the videos will be a little slow in coming as it is taking me a good 30-45 minutes just to upload them! Much less the few hours I was taking to figure out how to edit them!

No comments:

Post a Comment