Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow!

The forecast was for 3-5 inches of accumulating snow overnight, the first snowfall of the season. Up until this weekend the previous month of November has ranged from the 40s to the 60s in temperature. I didn't figure it would probably accumulate that much, since the ground isn't anywhere near frozen.

Well, I was wrong. I think we were closer to eight inches by the time the morning came. Anyway. Glad it happened to coincide with a Friday morning, so Maia and I could go play outside together. So... first time in her snow pants, and first time actually playing in the snow.

Out the back door. Two steps forward and... FACE PLANT! The funny thing is she didn't really seem to mind all that much. She really struggled to walk in the snow, but did a pretty good job crawling around in it.

So she enjoyed her time in the "noh" and ate a bit of it, too. What was really funny for her was when I around in circle in the snow. Even funnier for her was when I picked her up and we ran around in circles together. Lots of giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment