Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Ones...

Well... this is it. This is our last (sorta) vacation without a child for a long time to come. The last time I get to be responsible for just one person. And it's only a 3 day weekend.

That said, I'm greatly looking forward to it. I've desperately been needing to get away. Change of scenery. Work is exceedingly stressful and chaotic due to issues largely beyond my control, and partially due to my preference to control them. And things just having very bad timing. Simultaneously I am also getting to the point where I have room for much less than usual in my head, and I'm getting more tired.

We're at 5 weeks until our due date. Two showers still upcoming (we've very blessed). And the baby's room is mostly set up and ready to go. Just need a cradle mattress and car seat (which I don't want to purchase before the next shower).

Ray and I are also trying to decide on some other household expenditures. I waffle between just going ahead (we need to do them eventually) and trying to save every penny for the unpaid weeks of my maternity leave. Choices!

Oh, and we had another opportunity for egress window animal rescue. We had a baby bunny stuck in there earlier this week, which Ray had to lift out with a snow shovel.




PREGNANCY UPDATE:
This is day number 243 and you're 34 weeks pregnant!
You have 37 days or 5 weeks left, and are 86.8% of the way there.
Baby's age since conception is 229 days or 32 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment