Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nursery and things...

So ever since we had our last OB visit, at which he said: Okay - well, now's the time you're going to have to start watching out for edema... BAM. Every day, BOTH ankles are swollen (before it was just the sprained one). Sheesh. I blame my OB... power of suggestion and all that (since I really have had VERY little trouble with that before!) So after a week and a half of that annoyance, I booked another massage because the last one helped me get rid of that fluid around my sprain so nicely. Had that this morning, feel pretty good, and swelling is definitely better. The ankle is feeling much more solid, as well, so I'm hoping that I can start walking more regularly.

So after the massage (my masseuse, Michelle is awesome!), I started putting away things from the baby shower they threw me at work on Wednesday the 9th, and put a few "finishing touches" on the nursery. We've got one more shower to go, next weekend, thrown by the Pools. After that, I'm planning to get the cradle set up, and I've got another round or two of baby things to wash. And get my hospital bag packed.

So here is the nursery... mostly good to go!
I've got the wall hangings up, finally. I still need to put up some shelves.


Without a changing table, I thought I'd better get the Pack N Play set up so we won't ALWAYS have to change her on the bed or the floor!

She has toys and books...


And lots of clothes...


She will be a very well dressed girl!


I love the cushions I found for the rocking chair.


I'm not full-on nesting yet (still rather tired) but I'm feeling more of a time crunch to get things done.

UPDATE:
This is day number 252 and you're 36 weeks pregnant!
You have 28 days or 4 weeks left, and are 90.0% of the way there.
Baby's age since conception is 238 days or 34 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment