Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ray's turn.

Ray first felt baby move one morning a week or two ago. I keep telling him he needs to be patient, and she's most active after I've eaten. So one morning, while Ray is in the shower, I run up and grab myself some chocolate milk and a banana, and crawl back in bed after those are gone. Baby wakes up and starts moving. When Ray comes to say goodbye before he heads off to work (as he does every morning, to me and baby - it's so cute!), he puts his cold hands on my belly and... *punch * punch* she gets him. Finally! He hadn't felt her since... but the night before we are to head off to our trip to New York, my mind is racing, and baby responds to my anxiety by moving a LOT. I'm feeling punches and kicks on both sides of my abdomen. Ray gets one of his best chances to feel her (repeatedly!) moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment