Friday, September 4, 2009

Just Pics and Vids

Ray is extremely excited today - he got his first "MWAH!" kiss from Maia today at bedtime. He had gotten her ready: changed, jammies, read her book. I took over for a little cuddle, but I leaned her toward Ray, and said: "Say goodnight daddy!" "Buh-Bai!" "Give daddy a kiss!" "MMWAH!" Yay! (I usually get my kisses from her with teeth, I'm still waiting for my MWAH!)
Earlier this week...
The cheapest birthday gift... her balloon. She has actually played with it every day! It's on it's last legs, but it's a great distraction during diaper changes now that it doesn't float to the ceiling. I think tomorrow is its last day. When it was new...
Dis? This pic is worth a thousand words. Fill them in yourself!
At daycare, they painted with red paint... and it was everywhere!! Bath time!
Maia loves the bath sooooo much! She gets very excited about touching the running water, and becomes extremely displeased if something gets in the way of her getting to the water.
So she leans over as far as she can...

I think this is very funny! You may be able to hear the ABC song playing... The one you probably hear is from the bus on which she is sitting. That button was activated because she was sitting on it. The other ABC song is being played in short segments by the toy she's spinning on the shelf: A, B, C, D, E, F, G..... followed by the animal noise, and then it pauses until you spin it again. Then it picks up where it left off.

And last one: Maia dances to Daddy playing Guitar Hero. However... it IS bedtime. Choices!

Awwww... As I'm posting this, Maia just rolled over in her sleep, sighed and said "Ai Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment