Monday, May 26, 2008

29 Weeks...

Memorial Day weekend, and the weather is gradually warming. We had a fairly relaxed weekend. Saturday wasn't terribly productive, because my sciatic-type back pain returned and I was struggling a bit with the pain. Hadn't had that for several months (I didn't miss it!). Sunday I spent a few hours at work (I really needed a quiet morning to get some backlogged stuff caught up, and it saves me having to take some PTO). Then we had the Pools and my folks over for an evening barbecue. Weather was great, and so we finally got the opportunity to throw the ball around in the back yard. Kath & my mom also got a chance to feel baby kick after dinner. Today, Ray and I caught a matinee of the new Indiana Jones movie, and although this one required even more suspension of disbelief than the previous ones (they always do) - we found it thoroughly entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment