Sunday, January 10, 2010

Washing Her Hands...

Maia loves to wash her hands. It's partially about playing with the water... and partially about using the towel to wipe up her mess (I keen it?) Between Santa and all the generous grandparents and aunts and uncles (and over-spending parents), she had plenty of gifts to open for Christmas, so this step stool I ordered just sort of stayed in the basement and didn't get put together for a few weeks. I liked this one because it looked like it was nice and tall and sturdy... and, well, she's still fairly short, and needs more height than the average step stool can provide. Not to mention, they have a similar one at daycare, so Maia is familiar with it. So, considering the fact that I'll have two who will probably use it a LOT over the next few years, it seemed like a good investment. So I finally put it together and showed it to Maia, who was delighted!
Even with those nice tall steps the sink still hits her at her armpit level.

2 comments: