Monday, May 16, 2011

Mothers Day

"What would you like for Mother's Day?" Ray asks me.
"For my children to not wake me up before 7 a.m."

I had a better chance of winning the lottery without buying a ticket.
Parker generally gets up at 5:45, and Maia between 6 and 6:30 at the latest.

What I did get... was some love and cuddles from my kids (that's good!)
Maia remembered it all on her own and wished me Happy Mother's Day.
Ray got McDonald's breakfast and we got shorted a few sandwiches.

And these gifts:

Wow.  Parker has great handwriting for a 10 month old! 
(alright... thanks goes to those wonderful ladies at daycare!)

 And Maia made bath salts with her friends at school.  Lavender and Eucalyptus Mint.
Maia brought them home for me the Thursday before, and was so excited:
Da purple one is for you, and da green one is for daddy.
Dere bath sawts, so you can take a weeee-laxing bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment