Saturday, October 2, 2010

Playtime with Parker

Parker is really starting to get fun, now. While he's still very chill and sleeps really well, his awake time is more fun. I do think he's benefiting from daycare, where he sits in the bumbo and gets tummy time with peers (although all the other babies in the room right now are on the move, with army crawling or cruising). I keep getting reports from daycare that he is "so sweet" and "such an easy baby." Or "I'd take a whole room full of him!"

Here Parker has a discussion with the football game.

Big smiles.

And you know he was giving me good laughs right before I pulled out the camera. Sigh. And before I started filming, he was desperately trying to roll from back to tummy. But he stopped, and just hung out on his side. We used to play this game with Maia, and Parker loves it too. If he's excited about playing, he will stiffen his legs to stand as soon as you get your hands around his arms. And you can tell when he's done, because he just stops standing up, and gets a little gelatinous. Rocket Parker And this is his new thing. Not only does he intentionally turn himself to the side, but he's batting at his toys and getting pretty good at making contact. And yes, he will follow me with his eyes. That's a developmental milestone, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment