Monday, October 25, 2010

Parker Did It!

He finally managed to roll over back to tummy!

I think this may explain some of the fun we've been having with him not sleeping, as well. Usually the moment I put him down, even if he's drowsy, his little legs will shoot straight up in the air, and he'll start rolling to his side. Most of his night time sleep has been restless and has ended in some co-sleeping out of necessity. Even swaddling won't help him keep himself from moving constantly and waking himself up. But he's such a cuddle bug, that after about 10 minutes of close contact, he'll stop moving (and whacking me in the face with his flailing arms) and start to relax and sleep.

Unfortunately for me, I'm still a fairly nervous co-sleeper... and I tend to position myself so that the baby is as safe as possible, which generally means I (and Ray does this too) am fairly uncomfortable and do not sleep well. Which is sort of not the point of co-sleeping. But Parker sleeps better, and at least we get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment