Sunday, January 31, 2010

Over half-way!

This is day number 148 and you're 21 weeks pregnant!
You have 132 days or 19 weeks left, and are 52.9% of the way there.
Baby's age since conception is 134 days or 19 weeks.


Can you believe it? We're over half-way to meeting our little June Bug. There is so much less time to focus on this pregnancy than we had with Maia. I'm greatly enjoying the fact that I felt movement earlier, and that this one is not shy with the kicking and punching. I've even felt a somersault or two.

I have had the same sciatica-type lower back pain that I had at this point with Maia, as my center of gravity shifts, and my ligaments loosen and all that good stuff that just puts your body a little out-of-whack. I should take a belly bump pic soon. I've been trying to lay low with my pregnancy at work as I'm in the midst of trying to convince my CEO of investing a lot of money in my department for some new (and much needed) software. And I don't want him to factor that in as a reason not to do it this year. But I've been finding maternity pants MUCH more comfortable since about Christmas, and moved into them full-time in mid-January, while trying to wear looser fitting tops at work. But I think it's getting to be time to move on there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment