Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am SOOOOOO ready!

I've been ready. But I'm actually feeling like there isn't anything I can even do to get more ready. Everything is done. All I can do is clean the house again. Or yard work (which I can't quite care about right now). Everything that I needed to get done at work is done.
This weekend we put the cradle together.


We finally got the dresser. Andrew and Ray and Adrian put it together on Sunday, and Kath and I filled and organized it.


We put together the car seat/stroller travel combo a few weekends ago.


And now we're into the second week of co-workers asking me "Are you still here?" and me getting dressed every morning to realize that my maternity shirts barely fit over my belly.


So now it's just a waiting game. I'm ready. She's not. Must be one of those girls with a mind of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment