Friday, April 8, 2011

Art o' the Month(s)

I've been a little distracted with all the craziness, and found myself with Quite A Pile of Art that needs to be documented and moved along.   So at long last, here it is. Art o' the last 2 or 3 months! 

Unfortunately, there has been such a delay between when the art was done and me posting it, I don't remember the details of most of the "pwa-jects" as Maia calls them.

This was clearly a combination of brushstrokes and some stamped circles.

And Parker's contribution.
Glued construction paper circles.  I'm sure this had something to do with fine motor skills.
I love this one. Clearly fingers were important to the creation here.
If I'm not mistaken, this was the "ice cube" painting.  I believe this would have been done with some paint filled ice cubes.
Crayons and Construction paper.
Markers, and lots of "Ms"
Gluing triangles.  I know they've been working on scissors skills in her Early Preschool room (aka: EP), but I'm not sure if they've been cutting these shapes.  I'm thinking not, though.
Some more finger painting.
This one she definitely used scissors on, and then colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment