Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Tooth

First Tooth! Already? At Six weeks? For two days of his fifth week, Parker was nursing a LOT. Frequently. After that two days, he slept. A LOT. I had chalked it up to a growth spurt, as we were nearing six weeks, and they seem to come at intervals of threes. Even tummy time wasn't sufficiently stimulating to keep him awake. Then today, I noticed there was something stuck to his cheek (which had, in turn, been stuck to his paci) and as I checked his mouth to see if there was any of the offending material in there for him to choke on, I noticed a little white spot on his gum. Lower left side. I tried to rub it off with my finger... but nope. Not only did it not rub off, it was hard. You have got to be kidding me! I ran downstairs to confirm with Ray. Yep, I am not imagining this. First tooth! Six weeks and 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment