Saturday, September 20, 2008

She did it!

She went through a night without feeding! She ate at 10 pm last night, and finally settled down to sleep at around 11 pm. I woke up around 3:30-ish to fussy noises. I felt her diaper (didn't feel wet at ALL), popped her paci back in, re-swaddled her and put her back down. I crawled back into bed to listen for her next Fussy Noises. Instead I woke up at a little after 6 am to some mild fussing. I was so excited, I woke Ray up with the news! So we all got up. She fed well and went right back to sleep with a full tummy and a clean diaper. And both Ray and I got some great cuddle time with her this morning before the day got rolling. Then, while Ray did some yard work, Maia got some tummy time. I'll have another video soon. I just haven't uploaded it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I'm a sap...I look at these pictures and I get all teary. She is so very beautiful, growing so quickly, and she is so blessed to have the two of you as parents. I LOVE the three of you a bunch! Hugs all around.

    (Aunt)Kathleen

    ReplyDelete