Sunday, September 28, 2008

All sorts of good stuff...

I'll go backwards... most exciting and recent, first. Ray got the first social smile from Maia this morning while getting her diaper changed and getting her dressed. Melts your heart! I managed to get one in the afternoon, and had a camera handy. Yay! This morning topped off a night of quiet, long rest. Hooray! Maia truly slept through the night. I put her in bed a bit after 11, and I woke up at 7 am having still not heard a peep from Maia. No midnight grunting, she was still swaddled, and sleeping. I ended up waking her up to feed and change her. Then, back to sleep where Ray and I both had some good cuddle time with her while we watched some DVDs. I also got a chance to catch some pics of my favorite stretching faces from her. I love it when she's waking up calmly in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment