Monday, September 22, 2008

More milestones?

No pics today - sorry. Maia didn't nap much today beyond maybe 10-15 minute naps, So I really struggled to do much. She wasn't even particularly happy for long in her bouncy seat. She FINALLY went down for about an hour around 3:30 or 4. So I used that time to actually get something done today. Kitchen was needing attention, and trash needs to go out tonight. Then Ray came home and took her for a walk in the stroller, during which she slept for another 35 minutes. Then... more tummy time. First attended by me while Ray ate dinner, and then by Ray, while I ate dinner. Tummy time is generating a lot more cooing and kicking and pushing with the legs. The mirror kept her attention for a little longer than the other day when I snapped the pics. While Ray was with her, she managed to turn herself over from tummy to back, but wouldn't repeat it while I was watching. Alas.

1 comment:

  1. It's true... she did roll over from her stomach to her back! I SAW IT!!

    Baby - Daddy

    ReplyDelete