Sunday, November 4, 2012

Twenty Questions

I saw a cute idea on pinterest some time ago, about doing a video series of questions with your kids.  The idea was to do it every year on New Years Day, or on their birthday. But, hey, there's no time like the present. Even if we are still eating dessert (pumpkin ice cream, which is supposedly her favorite).

So here is Maia's video.


I actually found myself surprised by some of her answers.  For the last 2+ years, her best friend has always been Claire, or Claire plus another random friend. For the last few months, it's been Claire and Ben and Olivia.

I tried some questions with Parker, and didn't expect much success.  Maia had a hard time not helping. He certainly gave me a lot of unexpected answers!

So. It's clear that Parker liked Pirates that day. Eat them, drink them change our name and be them when we grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment