Thursday, March 3, 2011

Perhaps I was wrong...

One day goes by... one single day since my last post, and I have to retract something from it.

Parker is now crawling!!

Actually, not only is he crawling, but he's pulling to standing too.  All in the same day.

Its funny, because I just recently said to Ray: You watch. Once Parker starts feeling better, he'll probably start crawling.  I think that's what happened to Maia, too... that she started crawling after she got over an ear infection.

And not to usurp the glory due to Parker's big accomplishment, but Maia had one too.
A Dry Day.  She had a 99% dry day yesterday, but today was completely dry. YAY!!  I made a very big deal out of it at school when I saw that she was in the same pants I sent her in and there were no plastic bags in her school bag.   Claire, Ellie and Nicholas all looked at me like I was quite crazy, while I yelled "Yaaaaaay!" and gave Maia huge hugs.  Maia was delighted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment