Friday, February 26, 2010

More Recent Vids

A weekend lunch that was running a little too close to naptime... poor thing can hardly keep her eyes open! One of Maia's favorite songs (complete with the extra verses they sing at daycare) is Row, Row, Row your boat. She asks for it fairly often. So here I am singing it while she rocks on her horse. Also this week: - Maia peed on the potty for the first time at daycare - Ray felt June Bug move a few times this week. He was very excited. - I made blueberry pancakes and bacon over the weekend and managed to tip the pan as I took the bacon out of the oven, pouring 450ยบ bacon grease on my arm. That was not nice. It is, however, healing nicely, and more more tolerable than the sprained ankle I had with Maia. - Several days later, following that slick move, I managed to slide my car into the snowbank at the turn of the road 2 blocks from our house while bringing Maia home from daycare... 30 minutes later than usual. A very kind neighbor (Meredith?) was shoveling her driveway and came right over to help, even though her 6 month old was napping. Ray walked the two blocks also to help, and since I couldn't get any good traction, we ended up putting a re-usable grocery bag under my tire to finally get me out. Whew! - One evening as I was preparing dinner, Ray was changing Maia if she wanted dinner: Ham, cheese, bread... Maia said "Sandwich?"

No comments:

Post a Comment