Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maia's Baptism

Maia was Baptised at Westminster Presbyterian Church on June 14, 2009, the same day she turned 10 months old. In attendance were Grandpa Raymond and Grandma Effie, Papa Joe and Grandma Marcia, Aunt Tara and Dave, Uncle Andrew and Aunt Kathleen, and cousins Aaron, Rachael, Emily, Adrian and Lydia. Aunt Tara and I made Maia's baptism candle together. I did the numbers and letters while Tara worked on the symbols. It turned out better than I'd hoped it could! I'm so grateful for Tara's help! Aunt Tara got all the photos of the actual baptism itself. Rev. Chandler Stokes, Officiating Presenting Maia to the Congregation These are the afterward photos. All of Maia's cousins Rachael, Aaron, Emily Adrian (I'm holding Maia because she was tired and fussy!) Lydia Papa Joe and Grandma Marcia Grandpa Raymond and Grandma Effie Uncle Andrew, Aunt Kathleen, Aunt Tara, Uncle Dave I also LOVE these photos that Aunt Tara took...

No comments:

Post a Comment