Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Teeth!

After several days of general whininess... I've been suspecting those upper teeth must be close to breaking through - but she won't let me in to look. So, while she was crying at bedtime anyway (I know I keep rubbing my eyes, mom... but I still want to play!!), I got my finger in there and... Yup! Upper Left Tooth has a corner through. So I'm expecting that these two will go similar to the first two: Left first, and about 4-7 days later, the right one. So perhaps there is an end in sight to the whining, but we'll have to get through another week of it, and lots of Motrin (which isn't so bad... it gives her bubblegum breath!) And since the tooth can hardly be seen... just a couple random pics... MmmMmMmm... Maia LOVES Daddy's lasagna! She's doing this more and more: standing with no support. And sometimes she'll stand there and bounce. It's hard to catch a picture of... so I apologize for the poor quality of this. Maia and I also went down to watch Ray play softball this evening. A steamy 95ยบ outside, so we watched from the shade of a few trees off to the side of the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment