Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back To Work

So I headed back to work on Thursday the 6th. My mother took care of Maia on Thursday and Friday. She did well, although where she had usually taken about 3 1/2 ounces when she took a bottle, she started slamming down 5 ounces. I'm thinking that 3 month growth spurt might be headed our way. I, on the other hand, did fine at work (more or less) but could hardly stand it once I got home. I felt like, okay those two days were all well and good... but that's about enough. I'd prefer not to leave her anymore. She is growing quickly, as children do... and she has been successfully sucking her thumb for a couple weeks now. On Wednesday, she actually managed to pull out her paci, and put it back in. I figure it's a fluke, I don't think she realizes she's doing it... but she did it several times that day, and has done it once or twice since. Still no laugh, but her vocal repertoire is growing. There are now delighted squeals and "Heh!" sounds. Here are a couple videos from this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment