Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ah, Spring

Ray spent most of the weekend exercizing in one way or another, and we took a bike ride together today from Millenium Park in Grandville. It didn't take long for me to figure out my physical abilities are not what they were. While it wasn't difficult for my legs, and my balance was actually fine... the leg motion caused baby to squoosh up into my ribs, and it soon became uncomfortable and more difficult to breathe. So we made it about 2/3 of the way we usually do. But we came home and I realized that I needed a nap! So nap I did, while Ray went out for another bike ride with my dad on the White Pine Trail north of town.

I'm so excited, our peonies started blooming, so I picked a few and put them in a vase. They smell fantastic!


The irises started blooming earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment