Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Park

Tuesday was an even more beautiful day.  And I missed it, because I was working.  
Everyone else headed over to Hagar Park (a place where I spent many hours as a child) to play for a while.  This nifty play place didn't arrive on the scene until my teenage years.  At that time, you could climb a ladder up about 8-10 feet to stand on a decked platform to see this:
It's the United States. Can you see it?
Ray and Maia traveled all the way to New York!
There was lots of fun to be had...
... and lots of adults to have fun with.
And lots of steps and places to explore.


 Balancing.
 Working on some arm strength.
 And whenever there is a group photo, someone's gotta put the bunny ears up.
 Thanks grandpa.

We can even make the ride home some fun.


Sadly, we had to say goodbye to Aunt Tara this night. Maia says: But, I'm really going to miss her! 
And she does. And we do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment