Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Beginning...

On December 14th, I tell Ray that I'm over a week late. I give him some time for that to sink in, and he asks me if I have a pregnancy test. I've already suspected (well, KNOWN) for several days now, I'd picked one up earlier in the week. Unfortunately, I was so confident I knew what was going on, I didn't bother to read the instructions on the stick, and peed on it backwards. We got no results that night. On the morning of December 15th, while Ray is at the gym, I try it again... and behold... the blue line. I knew already, but now I have proof that my exhaustion, increasing nausea and various sensitivities and pains have good reasons. That night, we have the Holiday Party for Forest View Hospital. Yay me... I get to be designated driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment